Monday, January 17, 2011

My personal I.D. page (required class work)

Vital stats
1. I am a Junior
2. I am probably going to end up being a P.R. major
3. 562-754-6353 mfiggat@gmail.com (my people will always contact your people first though)
About me:
If I was back on the west coast I would be called lanky, here in Utah I am called lurpy, and no one further east has experienced my body type in my presence long enough to tell me what adjective would be used.
I have a totally non-intrusive and completely harmless aptitude for participating in people’s daily noteworthy events. Nothing too big, just tons of boys and girls say I just made their day. Odd how that’s usually the last thing they say to me before I never see them again.
I do not hold many interesting hobbies that inspire awe upon declaration, because I grew up poor, still am poor, and have an emotional attachment to money saved. I make much out of little because of the aforementioned reasons, so I’ll surprise you with what happens on my time.
I grew up in the town of Eugene, OR and it will always affect me. But for the last 6 years I have lead a very nomadic non-drug related life in many various west coast cities.
I read the majority of my news through the MSN news reel. It used to be the actual paper but the state of Utah doesn’t require breaks at work, so that outlet ceased to exist in my world.
I have been in love one half of once.

No comments:

Post a Comment