Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pop a cap in sancho...

I have written but never posted many a blog that have to do with others. I look at my posts and they are either like a microscope put on 100x to some part of Mitch, or they are about completely random people or groups that couldn't be connected to me by less than six degrees. To me at least there is this huge black hole in secondary representation in my prose. Respect for the eternal documentation power a blog has on anyones actions and how public it can be is the main reason why this glaring hole exists. But wow do i want to write and post things about you all. Honestly because you have such a huge effect on where my brain waves go.

Example (oddly not a far out one either): I was recently made a SANCHO over a 2 weeks period. A sancho is the man that a wife cheats on her husband with, get it? I unknowingly presented myself to this girl during a rough patch in their relationship. I resisted as best i could and i succeeded no doubt about it. But it was a enlightening moment when i found out the existence of the boyfriend. This girl rightly perceived me as one that is "rough around the edges" and wrongly assumed that i was up for quick action and defined myself by man-whore choices. Leaving me thinking that she couldn't be the only one to think that i was the male equivalent of the girl with the tramp stamp on the small of her back.

Normally i would just skip that whole debacle to tell you that i am making plans to not be seen as a slut. I would skip the whole sancho era and just explain why i would be thinking twice before dating a born and raised Utah chica because they (very generally speaking) think that since i wasn't like their prom date mommy and daddy can't know about me.
But i was reading from one of my favorite books and noticed in all of his short stories he didn't hesitate to explain his affect on others their affects on him. I enjoyed that and at the risk of sounding like Kelly Clarkson or Taylor Swift i will start easing you all into my stories. It will be good practice and look at the title of this blog and you'll see why thats a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment