Thursday, December 16, 2010

titles or no titl... who really cares!!!

She asked me to write a blog about something we had talked about, it didn't seem interesting at all but even the most despicably boring story hits right with a timeless introduction. Here are 7, go ahead pick the best.

1. As she begged, begged and continued to grovel and appeal to any whim within my creative core, it was too late. I had already become introspective.
2. She sat on her edge of the couch while I occupied the far cushion with the “safe distance” one cushion rule applying. She made the repeated request and I was lost in my own thought.
3. I retraced our sporadic steps back through our incredibly unfocused conversation. She (myarson), summoned and requested from the farthest known reaches.
4. Under the lume, she may have been. But I could never have been found.
5. With class she continued to soupcone. With spunk she called for satisfaction. Sassy sentences structured her demands. Postulating with the upmost pluck she addressed me. I was lost in reverie.
6. Unstoppable force meets immoveable object. Girl of southern tenacity but no angle meets boy of proven stubbornness and no reason.
7. She said what this boy had never heard, but even sugar wears off with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment